Duties include but are not limited to:
- answer incoming phone calls
- schedule patient appointments and tests
- physician support
- medical records
- obtain all appropriate insurance and demographic information
- file and other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1-year office experience, preferably in a medical office setting
- Prior scheduling experience strongly desired and strong computer skills are a must.
FULL TIME POSITIONS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401 k, paid time off, holiday pay, direct deposit and tuition reimbursement. We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required. EOE. Candidates of interest will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/female/disability/vets