Duties include but are not limited to:
- Accurately delivers and records radiation therapy treatments under the direction of a radiation oncologist and chief radiation therapist. Accurately enters and maintains patient treatment parameters into electronic medical record.
- Assists in maintaining patient appointment schedule and submitting correct billing information.
- Accurately interprets a computerized treatment plan.
- Maintains clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Graduate of an accredited radiation therapy technology program.
- 5 years radiation oncology experience
- ARRT certification required.
- Must hold valid state license for radiation therapy.
- Experience with ARIA preferred
FULL TIME POSITIONS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401 k, paid time off, holiday pay, direct deposit and tuition reimbursement. We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required. EOE. Candidates of interest will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/female/disability/vets