- Work all insurance aging reports in detail as assigned within the frames set forth by management.
- Work all denials, inquires or incorrect payments made by carriers.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Process all correspondence.
- Good with detail and excellent problem solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Previous medical experience with insurance follow up, appeals processa and knowledge of EOB's
FULL TIME POSITIONS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401 k, paid time off, holiday pay, direct deposit and tuition reimbursement. We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required. EOE. Candidates of interest will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/female/disability/vets