At New York Oncology Hematology (NYOH) a world class team of doctors, researchers, nurses and healthcare professionals provide patients with ground breaking treatments. We are dedicated to providing the most effective treatments to diagnose and successfully treat cancer and blood disorders. Our practice has 7 state of the art facilities throughout Upstate New York that integrate the latest diagnostic, therapeutic and research capabilities, all within the patient’s own community. NYOH is dedicated to patient-centered community based care, advancing innovation, discovery, and improving outcomes. Motivated, caring professionals are encouraged to join us.
- Performs CT and MRI procedures as ordered achieving a high level of quality.
- Offers expertise to physicians regarding appropriateness of additional/modified studies, etc.
- Escorts patients to treatment room.
- Assists with dressings as necessary.
- Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of CT/MRI services.
- Develops and processes radiologic films.
- Logs radiologic procedures completed.
- Processes routine paperwork.
- Provides protection for patient and self in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
- Ensures the safety and physical comfort of the patient while in technologists care.
- Conducts daily quality control measures to monitor machine performance.
- Reports all malfunctions and/or need for adjustments to the proper company or facility.
- Arranges preventive maintenance as recommended by vendor.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Orders, logs, and returns outside films requested from other agencies; completes appropriate documentation.
- Arranges for the release of films to patients and outside agencies.
- Maintains paperwork for tracking loaned films.
- Associate's Degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited school. Minimum three years experience as a CT/MRI Technologist. Certification as a registered radiologic technologist (ARRT) required. Current IV and CPR certifications required. Certification in CT and MRI preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401 k, paid time off, holiday pay, direct deposit and tuition reimbursement. We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required. EOE. Candidates of interest will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.